Location: Russian Federation, Southern Federal District, Republic of Crimea.
Area – 1509 km2 (5.8% of the total territory of the republic).
Population – 30,3 thousand people.
Distance from the city of Simferopol – 140 km.
Administrative center – Chernomorskoe urban type settlement.
Chernomorsky district includes 1 urban-type settlement (Chernomorskoe), 2 villages and 31 villages. They are grouped into 11 rural settlements.
Chernomorsky district is the western coast of the Crimean Peninsula. The region is bordered in the East with Razdolnensky district, in the South and Southeast with Saki district, and in the Western and Northern sides it is washed by the Black Sea. The borders of Chernomorsky district coincide with the borders of the Tarkhankut Peninsula. Tarkhankut is a delightful contrast of snow-white rocks, immense steppe expanses and crystal clear emerald color of the sea. The length of coastline is 156 km. Recreational resources of Chernomorsky district are represented by large reserves of curative mud, similar to Saki, brine sodium and mineral waters.
The natural resource potential of the region makes it especially attractive to investors.
The greatest attraction of the district is its pristine beauty and unconquered nature, environmental cleanliness and remoteness from large industrial cities.
The seashore of Chernomorsky district for the most part is steep, rocky, the height of the coast sometimes reaches 50 meters, but there are lower areas with excellent natural beaches.
The territory of Chernomorsky district is a hilly plain. There are no rivers in the area, but it is rich in lakes, including medicinal ones. Bitter and salted lakes are known for their therapeutic mud, such as: Dzharylgach, Panskoe and Yarylgach, which are located near the village of Mezhvodnoe. In addition to these lakes in the area there are lakes Ak-Mechetskoye and Mayak, Liman, Donuzlav.
Investment in health-resort complex business
The location of Chernomorsky district creates a unique microclimate for rest and recovery of health. Sandy areas alternate with the rocky coast, with grottoes and plateaus − wonderful places for diving and surfing. The unique recreational potential of the district stimulates the construction of hotel complexes, campgrounds, the development of trade, restaurant management, the provision of services, the development of the entertainment industry, the creation of an appropriate modern infrastructure.
The specialization of the region: health-resort complex, agriculture.
31 institutions represent health-resort complex of the region: 5 pensions, 3 children's recreation camps, 10 recreation centers, 6 hotels, 7 guest houses.
The largest enterprises of health-resort complex are:
- «Solnechnaya dolina» LLC − family-type boarding house, for parents with children;
- «Dynamics» − pension for parents with children;
- «Druzhba» − recreation center;
- «Breeze» − hotel;
- «New Ocean» − eco-pension.
Medical and health facilities for children:
- Health camp for children «Pribrezhny».
- Hotel «Gavan»,
- Hotel «LIKKO-GOLD»,
- Hotel and restaurant complex: «Leo Palace»,
- Hotel «Viking».
The total number of beaches – 12.
Investment in agriculture and fish farming
The leading industry in the economic structure of the region is agriculture.
The priority directions in the development of the plant growing area: the cultivation of grain, industrial and oilseeds, the development of viticulture, fruit growing; in animal husbandry: sheep, pig.
The largest agricultural enterprises of the region:
- «Bilyaus Agro» LLC,
- «Dalniy» LLC,
- «Kolos» LLC,
- «Nachalo» LLC,
- «Sesame Agro» LLC,
- «Sarmat Agro Plus» LLC,
- «Tarkhankut Agro» LLC,
- «Edelweiss» LLC.
In the district, there is an active process of restoring gardens and vegetable growing, greenhouses, not only by enterprises, but also by farms. Currently the cultivation of fruit trees (apricots, peaches, apples, cherries, almonds, etc.). They are engaged: «Vasyukov» peasant farm economy, «Healing source» LLC, «Shvager» peasant farm economy, «Milas» LLC, «Dolcheza» LLC, «Tavrida» peasant farm economy. Enterprises are engaged in cultivation of grapes: «Crimean vineyards» LLC, «Maloumerov» peasant farm economy, «Tavrida» peasant farm economy, «Vasukov» peasant farm economy.
In 2020, under the program of «Development of agricultural land reclamation of Russia» it is planned the construction of the water supply system for gardens of peasant farm economy «Schwager» (34 million rubles), «Milas» LLC (12 million rubles), «Dolcheza» LLC (6 million rubles), as well as drip irrigation peasant farm economy «Tavrida» on the territory of 20 hectares in the amount of 4 million RUB.
The area has the largest water area of the Black Sea, among other areas, has significant potential for fish farming. Fisheries are represented mainly by fish camps, but since 2016, a new direction of fisheries has been developing − aquaculture, which involves the farming and cultivation of aquatic organisms. Aqua farms are being created in the area, and this is an impetus to the economic development of the area, the creation of new jobs. At present, there are three investment projects in the fishery sector. They will create an interconnected complex with developed cooperation from the resource base to the organization of trade in fishery products.
Investment in tourism, the development of sightseeing directions
Chernomorsky district is of interest not only from the point of view of resort recreation, but also as a unique object of ancient history.
The main objects of the excursion show of Chernomorsky district:
- The monument of local archeology - the ancient Greco-Scythian ancient settlement Kalos Limen (in the lane. Beautiful Harbor), IV c. BC. − II c. AD, and a group of 11 mounds (necropolis of the settlement of Kalos Limen), located on the shore of the narrow Bay.
- The ancient settlement Belyaus, which existed in the IV-II centuries BC. It was found in the 30s of the twentieth century near the lake Donuzlav (just north of the entrance to the bay Donuzlav).
- The preserved tract «Balka Big Castel» with the preserved ruins of an ancient Greek manor of the 4th c. BC. The uniqueness of the Bolshoi Castell beam is that the steppe has been preserved in its natural, intact state, and there are very few such places left in the world.
- Aviary complex for wild ungulates in the Big Castel girder.
- The preserved tract «Dzhangulskoe landslide coast», which annually attracts a huge number of all fans of wild tourism and recreation, diving, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- Coastal − aquatic complexes «Big Atlesh», «Small Atlesh».
- The sculptural composition «The Thinker. Heart of Tarkhankut».
- At Cape Tarkhankut there is an old lighthouse, 42 meters high, built of white Inkerman limestone in 1816. This is a special attraction of Tarkhankut.
In the territory of Chernomorsky district, there are units of «Chernomorneftegaz» the State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea.
The State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea «Chernomorneftegaz» independently conducts exploration, development and benefit of oil and gas fields in the Crimean sector of the Black and Azov Seas, the preparation of hydrocarbon raw materials, its transportation and storage. The State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea «Chernomorneftegaz» provides uninterrupted supply of natural gas to consumers of the Crimea.
Large investment projects
In total, 17 investment projects have been registered on the territory of Chernomorsky district, the total investment volume is RUB 3.7 billion, the number of jobs created is 668. The largest investment projects that are being implemented in Chernomorsky district:
- sports and entertainment park "Extreme Crimea", the total investment is RUB 165.9 million;
- auto-camping for 500 rooms with subsequent conversion into a hotel complex for 1000 rooms, the total investment volume is RUB 323.5 million;
- construction of 4 cottage settlements:
- Caradja (the investment volume is RUB 1.4 billion, 21 jobs are being created);
- Atlesh (the investment volume is RUB 673 million, 21 workplaces are being created);
- Tarkhankut (the investment volume is RUB 587.4 million, 22 jobs are being created);
- Jangul (the investment volume is RUB 547.9 million, 24 jobs are being created).
- creation of a high-tech infrastructure for the industrial cultivation of hydrobionts in the Republic of Crimea, the investment volume is RUB 371.6 million, 151 workplaces are being created.
Projects implemented within the framework of the Free Economic Zone (FEZ) in Chernomorsky district of the Republic of Crimea
11 FEZ projects are being implemented in the region, the total amount of capital investment is about RUB 1.3 billion, 979 jobs are being created. The largest projects:
- recreation and health complex with the presence of an apartment-type hotel, an aqua park and a cottage town "Italian village"", (the investment volume is RUB 888.4 million, 700 jobs are being created).
- car camping for 500 rooms (the investment volume is RUB 199.2 million, the number of jobs created is 173).
Investment in fixed capital in Chernomorsky district of the Republic of Crimea
Investment in fixed assets in 2020 amounted to 555.6 million rubles.
Based on 1 person investment amounted to 18.1 thousand rubles.
Investment in education
In the field of education, it is planned to build a preschool educational organization in Novoselskoye village for 200 places, the project cost is RUB 230.6 million.
Investment in the field of housing and communal services
On the territory of the municipality, it is planned:
- to build biological treatment facilities with a system of diluting collectors, the Republic of Crimea, Chernomorsky district, Olenevka village, with a capacity of 797.95 cubic meters/day, the project cost is RUB 667.6 million;
- construction of STW in Chernomorskoe urban-type settlement, with a capacity of 5 thousand m3 / day, the project cost is RUB 1.096 billion;
- recultivation of the MSW landfill in Stary Krym, the Republic of Crimea, an area of 5 ha, the project cost is RUB 287.2 million.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea