Location: Российская Федерация, Южный федеральный округ, Республика Крым
Area – 1766 km2 (6.7% of the total territory of the republic).
Population – 84,7 thousand people.
Distance from the city of Simferopol – 68 km.
Administrative center – Krasnogvardeyskoe urban type settlement.
Krasnogvardeysky district is located in the steppe Crimea, in the central part of the republic and borders in the North with Dzhankoy, in the South-west with Pervomaisky and Saki, in the South with Simferopol, in the East with Belogorsk and Nizhnegorsky districts. Most of the territory is plowed steppe.
Municipality includes 84 settlements: 2 urban-type settlements (Krasnogvardeiskoe, Oktyabrskoe), 1 settlement (Vidnoe) and 81 villages.
Industry specialization of the region: agroindustrial complex.
Agriculture is the main branch of the economy Krasnogvardeisky district. Currently, the district occupies a leading position in the Republic of Crimea in the production and processing of agricultural products.
About 100 agricultural enterprises of various forms of ownership, more than 350 peasant farms, and individual entrepreneurs are engaged in the production of agricultural products. On the territory of the district, 17 enterprises process agricultural products.
Investment in agriculture
The main areas of production in the crop industry - the cultivation of grain, the production of vegetables, sunflower seed oil, the development of fruit growing and viticulture.
Krasnogvardeisky district has the largest acreage of the republic. The region is one of the leaders in the cultivation of grain and industrial crops, and is the largest producer of fruit and berry crops. Thus, the share in the total production in the republic is about 30%. Also, Krasnogvardeysky district accounts for more than 10% of the total sunflower harvest in the republic.
The largest enterprises focused on the cultivation of grain and industrial crops, including sunflower, are: JSC «Crimean Fruit Company», JSC «Druzhba Narodov Nova», «Druzhba Narodov» LLC, «SP Oktyabrskoe» LLC.
An important sector of the development of the district is animal husbandry, which is represented by the following areas: dairy cattle breeding, pig breeding, meat and egg poultry farming, sheep breeding. Livestock involved 11 farms.
The district occupies a leading position in the cultivation of birds in the Republic of Crimea. The main producer of chicken eggs is JV «Oktyabrskoe» LLC, which accounts for about 20% of the total volume in the country.
Agricultural enterprises of Krasnogvardeysky district have successfully implemented investment projects at their own expense:
- JSC «Crimean Fruit Company» − investment project «Planting orchards of seed crops, advanced pomological apple varieties on an area of 150 hectares». The investment amount will be 707.3 million RUB;
- JSC «Druzhba Narodov Nova»:
- «Reconstruction of the down-and-pepper factory, in order to organize a freezing warehouse for refrigerating and storing meat products in the amount of up to 1.7 thousand tons», the cost of the investment project is 139.2 million RUB;
- «Construction of an oil press shop with a capacity of 50 tons per day for processing sunflower seeds on the territory of a feed mill for the production of full-fledged granular feed with the introduction of liquid components», the cost of the investment project is 66.4 million RUB;
- «Construction of a line for the input of whole grains (with a capacity of at least 8 tons per hour for processed wheat), on the territory of a feed mill for the production of full-fledged granular feed with the input of liquid components», the cost of the investment project is 139.2 million RUB.
In 2021, it is planned to implement another major project of JSC «Crimean Fruit Company» − the investment project «Construction of a fruit storage facility with refrigerators for 20.0 thousand tons with a regulated environment». The project cost is 1876.8 million RUB.
Investment in industry
The food industry is a traditional branch of the region, agricultural products are processed at industrial complex enterprises. Food industry enterprises produce the following types of products: meat, offal, sausages, flour, bread, cereals, confectionery and pasta.
In Krasnogvardeisky district, 17 enterprises of the food and processing industry carry out production activities.
The leading enterprises are: «Druzhba Narodov» LLC – production of sausage and meat products. «Druzhba Narodov Nova» JSC – production of mixed feed, oilcake, beef, pork, lamb, offal, sausage products and smoked meat. IP «Kachura» − production of bread and bakery products. «Krymsky Milkman» LLC − milk processing and production. «Druzhba Narodov» Meat Processing Plant LLC - meat and sausages production. JSC «Crimean Fruit Company» − growing and selling seedlings, gardening, processing (fruit storage), «Oktyabr'skiy cognac factory» LLC − production of distilled alcoholic beverages.
Investment in tourism
In Krasnogvardeisky district there are objects of the natural reserve fund, which are areas of the untouched steppe near the village of Klepinino and virgin steppe in Grigorievka village.
Attractions in the area:
- ethnic Estonian house in Krasnodarka village;
- czech church in Aleksandrovka village;
- Museum of history of the 51st Army in Klepinino village;
- «Green Village» base in Pyatikhatka village;
- Orthodox Church «Icon of the Mother of God» Look at humility» in Kalinino village;
- regional Museum in Krasnogvardeyskoe;
- a chapel named after Blessed Alexander Nevsky, built in memory of the soldiers who died in all wars, including in local military conflicts.
Large investment projects
In Krasnogvardeysky district of the Republic of Crimea, the largest amount of investment was actually invested in the framework of the project "Construction of a fruit storage facility with refrigerators for 15 thousand tons with a controlled gas environment in Petrovka village, Krasnogvardeysky district", the total investment amount is RUB 1.1 billion, 100 jobs will be created.
Within the framework of the Free Economic Zone (FEZ) of the Republic of Crimea, 25 projects are being implemented in Krasnogvardeysky district.
The largest volume of capital investment is accounted for projects:
- increasing the volume of fruit production by laying new perennial fruit plantations, implemented by JSC "CRIMEAN FRUIT COMPANY" (the investment volume is RUB 220 million, 34 jobs are being created);
- modernization and development of the agricultural complex "Crimean Fruit Company", implemented by JSC "CRIMEAN FRUIT COMPANY" (The investment volume is RUB 76.3 million, 64 jobs are being created);
- expansion of production and sale of medical and canteen mineral drinking water "Bishuli Krymskaya", (The investment volume is RUB 83 million, 27 jobs are being created).
Investment in fixed capital in Krasnogvardeysky district of the Republic of Crimea
Investment in fixed assets in 2020 amounted to 2.7 billion RUB.
Based on 1 person investment amounted to 32.2 thousand RUB.
Investment in education
In Amurskoye village, Krasnogvardeysky district, a kindergarten for 280 places is being built, the investment volume is RUB 325.6 million.
Investment in housing and communal services
In the municipality of Krasnogvardeysky district, it is planned to build a STW in Krasnogvardeyskoye urban-type settlement with a capacity of 5 thousand m3 per day, the estimated cost of the project is RUB 940.4 million, commissioning in 2024.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea