Location: Russian Federation, Southern Federal District, Republic of Crimea
The area - 1766 sq. m. km (6.7% of the total territory of the republic).
Population - 84,7 thousand people.
Distance from Simferopol - 68 km.
Administrative center – pgt. Krasnogvardeyskoe.
The Republic of Crimea is located in the south of Russia. Krasnogvardeysky district is located in the steppe Crimea, in the central part of the republic and borders in the north with Dzhankoy, in the south-west with Pervomaisky and Saki, in the south with Simferopol, in the east with Belogorsk and Nizhnegorsky districts. Most of the territory is plowed steppe.
The municipality includes 84 settlements: 2 urban-type settlements (Krasnogvardeiskoe, Oktyabrskoe), 1 settlement (Vidnoe) and 81 villages.
Branch specialization of the region: agroindustrial complex.
Agriculture is the main branch of the economy Krasnogvardeisky district. Currently, the district occupies a leading position in the Republic of Crimea in the production and processing of agricultural products.
About 100 agricultural enterprises of various forms of ownership and more than 350 peasant farms and individual entrepreneurs are engaged in the production of agricultural products. On the territory of the district, 17 enterprises process agricultural products.
Investments in agriculture
The main areas of production in the crop industry - the cultivation of grain, the production of vegetables, sunflower seed oil, the development of fruit growing and viticulture.
Krasnogvardeisky district has the largest acreage of the republic. The region is one of the leaders in the cultivation of grain and industrial crops, and is the largest producer of fruit and berry crops. Thus, the share in the total production in the republic is about 30%. Also, Krasnogvardeysky district accounts for more than 10% of the total sunflower harvest in the republic.
The largest enterprises focused on the cultivation of grain and industrial crops, including sunflower, are: JSC "Crimean Fruit Company", JSC "Druzhba narodov Nova", LLC "Druzhba narodov", LLC "SP Oktyabrskoe".
An important sector of the development of the district is animal husbandry, which is represented by the following areas: dairy cattle breeding, pig breeding, meat and egg poultry farming, sheep breeding. Livestock involved 11 farms.
The district occupies a leading position in the cultivation of birds in the Republic of Crimea. The main producer of chicken eggs is LLC JV Oktyabrskoe, which accounts for about 20% of the total volume in the country.
Investment in industry
The food industry is a traditional branch of the region, agricultural products are processed at industrial complex enterprises. Food industry enterprises produce the following types of products: meat, offal, sausages, flour, bread, cereals, confectionery and pasta.
In the Krasnogvardeisky district, 17 enterprises of the food and processing industry carry out production activities.
The leading enterprises are: Druzhba Narodov LLC - production of sausage and meat products, Druzhba Narodov Nova JSC - production of mixed feed, oilcake, beef, pork, lamb, offal, sausage products and smoked meat, IP Kachura - production of bread and bakery products, Krymsky Milkman LLC - milk processing and production, Druzhba Narodov Meat Processing Plant LLC - meat and sausages production, Krymskaya Fruit Company JSC - growing and selling seedlings, gardening, processing (frutohranil slit), Ltd. "October Brandy Factory" - production of distilled alcoholic beverages.
Investment in tourism
In the Krasnogvardeisky district there are objects of the natural reserve fund, which are areas of the untouched steppe near the village of Klepinino and virgin steppe in s. Grigorievka.
Attractions in the area:
- ethnic Estonian house in with. Krasnodar;
- Czech church in s. Aleksandrovka;
- Museum of the history of the 51st Army in with. Klepinino;
- Green Village base in s. Pyatikhatka;
- Orthodox Church "Icon of the Mother of God" Prizri to humility "in s.Kalinino;
- Regional Museum of local lore in Krasnogvardeyskoe;
- a chapel in the name of blessed Alexander Nevsky, built in memory of the soldiers who died in all wars, including in local military conflicts.
Large investment projects:
In the municipality - Krasnogvardeysky district of the Republic of Crimea, the largest amount of investments is actually made in the framework of the following projects:
- the project “Construction of a fruit storage with refrigerators for 15,000 tons with adjustable gaseous environment in s. Petrovka Krasnogvardeysky district ", initiated by JSC" CRIMEAN FRUIT COMPANY "- 4 058.40 thousand rubles.
- the project “Construction of a fruit storage for 30 000 tons with a sorting factory and production lines in the village. Aleksandrovka, Aleksandrovsky rural settlement ", initiated by JSC" CRIMEAN FRUIT COMPANY "- 320.00 thousand rubles.
Projects implemented in the framework of the free economic zone (FEZ) of the Republic of Crimea:
- project “Increasing the volume of fruit production by laying new perennial fruit plantations”, implemented by JSC “CRIMEAN FRUIT COMPANY” (investment amount - 220.00 million rubles., 34 jobs are created, the volume of capital investments made is 227 714 798.00 rubles.);
- project "Modernization and development of the agricultural complex" Crimean Fruit Company ", implemented by JSC" CRIMEAN FRUIT COMPANY "(investment - 76.295 million rubles., Created 64 jobs, the amount of capital investments made 202 215 977.00 rubles)
Investments in fixed capital in the Krasnogvardeisky district of the Republic of Crimea
Investments in fixed assets in 2017 amounted to 948.861 million rubles, which is 13.9% more than in 2016.
Based on 1 person investment amounted to - 11.208 thousand rubles.