Location: Russian Federation, Southern Federal District, Republic of Crimea.
Area - 2257 km2 (5,2% of the total territory of the republic).
Population - 74,6 thousand people.
Distance from the city of Simferopol - 46 km.
Administrative center is the city of Saky, which is not part of the district.
The municipality comprises 24 rural settlements, which include the Novofedorovka urban type settlement, 1 village of Runnoye, and 77 villages.
Saky district of the Republic of Crimea is located in the steppe zone on the Western coast of the Crimean Peninsula. It successfully combines the coastal and steppe climate, which allows Saky district to lead in the number of sunny days a year.
The area is famous for a large number of salt lakes rich in therapeutic mud. Rich deposits of therapeutic mud and the presence of mineral springs make Saky district an ideal place not only for recreation, but also for treatment.
The entire territory of the district is occupied by steppes washed from the West by the waters of the Black sea. In the North, the district borders Razdolnensky and Chernomorsky district, to the South of Simferopol, in the East by Krasnogvordeyskoe, and in the Northeast by Pervomaisky district.
The main specialization of the region is agriculture, health resort complex and industry.
Saky district is one of the largest producers of agricultural products – cereals, vegetables, grapes, fruits, meat, milk, eggs. The total area of agricultural land is 189 thousand hectares, including arable land more than 143 thousand hectares.
Main directions in crop production - production of grain: (wheat and barley), oilseeds (sunflower, flax, and mustard), in animal husbandry: meat and dairy cattle, pig, sheep, poultry.
Industrial complex of the district is famous for the production of shell stone. This is a unique natural eco-friendly building material, which is characterized by its lightness and sufficient density. There are 13 industrial enterprises operating in this area.
The region's natural resources are attractive for investment in terms of recreation development, resort recreation and treatment.
The health resort complex of the district is represented by 23 health-improving institutions, most of which operate only in the summer.
The main recreational facilities - recreation center "Frunzenets", recreation center "Parus", children's health camp "Dolphin", recreation center "Volna".
Investment in the field of entertainment and recreation, the creation of a modern resort areas
It functions water park "MEDUSA" in the district which is the largest water park in the Crimea. This modern water entertainment complex, decorated in a Latin American style, covers an area of 4 hectares, there are 26 water attractions and 8 swimming pools. The total capacity is 2,5 thousand people.
In Saky district there are objects of cultural heritage associated with the great Patriotic War (65 objects), and an architectural monument – the house of landowner Shlee in Chebotarka village.
Large investment projects:
11 investment projects are being implemented in Saki district of the Republic of Crimea, the largest investment volume has actually been invested in the implementation of the following projects:
- creation of a modern agricultural complex for the cultivation of a dairy herd of cattle and hens of the egg breed of the Haysex cross on the basis of the enterprise of the State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea SUE RC PPZ named after Frunze, the total investment volume is RUB 1.96 billion, 466 jobs are being created;
- construction of a residential apartment complex in the village of Pribrezhnoe, the total investment volume is RUB 2.2 billion;
- the development of crop production and horticulture on the basis of the lands of the State Enterprise farm-plant "Yevpatoriysky" with an approximate total area of 3,814.5 ha, outside the borders of the settlements of Veresaevsky rural settlement, the total investment volume is RUB 231.5 million.
- the organization of a modern wine-making economy on the basis of land plots with an approximate total area of 105 ha, the total investment volume is RUB 186.8 million;
- construction of a low-rise residential development on the territory of Saki district of the Republic of Crimea in the village of Orekhovo, the total investment volume is RUB 112 million;
- processing of stone cutting waste from existing and non-operating quarries for the extraction of saw limestone located in Saki district of the Republic of Crimea with further production of widely used construction materials, the total investment volume is RUB 63.9 million.
Projects implemented within the framework of the Free Economic Zone (FEZ) in Saki district of the Republic of Crimea
27 projects are being implemented in the territory of the district within the framework of the FEZ, the largest of them are:
- cultivation of grapes, grain crops, the capital investment volume is RUB 623 million, 170 jobs will be created;
- creation of a fruit-growing complex for the cultivation of stone fruit crops and berries, the capital investment volume is RUB 93.2 million, 66 jobs are being created;
- construction of a modern cottage settlement "Kurortny", the total investment is RUB 81 million, 5 jobs are being created;
- creation of an enterprise for processing stone cutting waste from existing and non-operating quarries for the extraction of saw limestone located in Saki district of the Republic of Crimea with further production of widely used construction materials, the capital investment volume is RUB 56.9 million, 55 jobs are being created;
- creation of a modern agricultural complex for the cultivation of a dairy herd of cattle and hens of the egg breed of the Haysex cross on the basis of the enterprise of the State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea SUE RC UO PPZ named after Frunze", the total investment volume is RUB 98.7 million, 350 jobs are being created;
- laying of vineyards of table and technical varieties, a garden, construction of facilities for storing and processing fruits and vegetables, provision of agricultural services, implemented by "Green Land Plus", the capital investment volume is RUB 87.6 million, 15 jobs are being created.
Investment in fixed assets in Saky district of the Republic of Crimea
Investment in fixed assets for 2020 amounted to 766.2 million rubles.
Per 1 person, the investment amounted to 9.95 thousand rubles.
Investment in education
In the municipality for 2021-2022, it is planned to reconstruct the Municipal Budget Educational Institution "Uyutnenskaya secondary school-gymnasium", Saki district of the Republic of Crimea, the estimated cost of the project is RUB 366.8 million.
Investment in housing and communal services
Also, in Novofedorovka village, Saki district for 2021-2022, it is planned to reconstruct the drainage system with a capacity of 5.9 thousand cubic meters, the estimated cost of the project is RUB 708.6 million.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea