Location: Russian Federation, Southern Federal District, Republic of Crimea
Area – 1080 square meters. km (4.1% of the total territory of the republic).
Population – 31,7 thousand people.
Distance from the city of Simferopol - 105 km.
Administrative center – pgt. Soviet.
The Republic of Crimea is located in the south of Russia. Sovetsky district of the Republic of Crimea is located in Prisivashye, in the eastern part of the Crimean peninsula. In the northeast, the boundary of the area runs along the coast of Lake Sivash. In the southeast, the district is bordered by the Kirovsky district, in the southwest - by the Belogorsk district, in the northwest - by the Nizhnegorsky district. The district includes 38 settlements: the urban-type settlement Soviet and 37 villages.
Agriculture is the main branch of the economy of the Sovetsky district, which satisfies the needs of the population for basic foodstuffs, provides industry with raw materials, stabilizes the social sphere of the district, promotes the development of business structures and creates jobs.
Investments in agriculture
The region has the most developed grain production.
Enterprises specializing in the cultivation of agricultural products:
- grain - LLC Kama, LLC West, AO SHP Fregat, KFH Desna, LLC Firma Sintez LTD, LLC Zlagoda, LLC Agrofirma Gloriya, KFH RussA, etc .;
- seed production - LLC Tavria - Seeds, KFH Impuls (an enterprise can export seeds of grain and industrial crops);
- viticulture - Alliance Agrofirm LLC.
In recent years, livestock production has moved from agricultural enterprises to individual households.
Investment in industry
The industry of the Sovetsky District is represented by food processing agricultural production workshops.
The most developed areas of the food industry are:
- production of bread and bakery products - KFH "Desna", IP Vedutova;
- production of ready-made and canned meat and poultry products - IP Cherepanov;
- production of phytoteas and stevia water syrup - Stevia LLC;
- processing of oilseeds (sunflower oil) - IP Getalenko.
Realized investment projects in the region
- project “Construction of a meat slaughterhouse with maximum productivity of a slaughterhouse per day”: cattle - 50 goals, MDC - 100 goals, pigs - 50 goals.
- the project "Construction and expansion of the existing KFH for the breeding of fur animals (minks)", the annual sales volume of products will be 205 thousand mink pelts, the volume of products exported - 100 thousand mink pelts.
- the project "Construction" of the Multiple Meat Processing Cluster. Poultry farming "initiated by LLC "Black Sea agro-industrial company".
- the project "Organization for the recycling of waste paper for the production of lumpy containers".
The implementation of the projects will contribute to the development of the livestock industry and the processing of agricultural products.
The investment policy of the Sovetsky district is aimed at the development of the agricultural sector and 51 investment platforms have been developed for potential investors.
Large investment projects
In the municipality - Sovetsky district of the Republic of Crimea, the largest amount of investments was actually made in the framework of the following projects:
- project “Development of a family animal farm based on K (F) X Dudenko L.N.” initiated by K (F) X Dudenko L.N. - 2 846.00 thousand rubles.
- project “Multi-profile meat processing cluster. Poultry farming ”, initiated by Black Sea Agrarian Company Ltd. - 204.40 thousand rubles.
Projects implemented in the framework of the free economic zone (SEZ) in the Soviet district of the Republic of Crimea
- project “Development of primary and secondary winemaking on the basis of the property complex Wine House Soviet”, implemented by LLC WINE HOUSE SOVETSKY (industry - agriculture, investment - 30.00 million rubles., Creates 20 jobs), capital investments made 11,470,720.34 rubles).
Investments in fixed capital in the Soviet District of the Republic of Crimea
Investments in fixed assets in 2017 amounted to 242.221 million rubles, which is 12.1% less than in 2016.
Based on 1 person investment amounted to - 7.661 thousand rubles.