Development of a project
- elaboration of information about a region of the project implementation, infrastructure, economic sectors and natural resources;
- availability of labor resources, partners and etc.;
- selection of a specific land plot or real estate item according to the parameters indicated in the project feasibility study or business plan;
- visit to the selected investment site; and
- meetings and negotiations with the investment site owner.
Preparation of documents
- a copy of the Certificate of State Registration of a Legal Entity or an Individual Entrepreneur verified by the investor (or any other registration document, if an investor is a foreign resident);
- a copy of the Certificate of Registration with Tax Authorities verified by the investor (or any other registration document, if an investor is a foreign resident);
- a copy of constituent documents verified by the investor;
- feasibility study for the Investment Project Download;
- a document certifying financial solvency of the investor (a bank bond, a statement of availability of funds on a bank account or other document certifying financial capacities of the applicant or a third-party company involved in the Investment Project);
- a document reasserting the authority of the person to act on the investor's behalf;
- a tax department statement attesting fulfillment of an obligation to pay taxes, levies, penalties, and fines by the taxpayer;
- a statement verified by the head of the legal entity certifying that this entity is free of the following obligations:
- obligation to go through reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings;
- overdue (outstanding) monetary liability, including any public budget loans, to the Russian Federation, the Republic of Crimea and (or) the municipalities; or
- wage arrears.
- if an investor is a legal entity incorporated less than one calendar year prior to the time of application under the Procedure, it is necessary to provide additionally the information on its founders as follows:
- full corporate name (if founders are legal entities) or full name (if founders are individual persons);
- passport details and the Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN) of the legal entity's founder, if the the legal entity's founder is an individual person;
- details of the founder – legal entity (address with the postal code; phone, fax, code of the entity according to the General Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations (OKPO); Primary State Registration Number (OGRN) or Primary State Registration Number of the Individual Entrepreneur (OGRNIP));
- the founder's participatory interest in the authorized capital of the legal entity: interest (percentage or fractional ratio) and its nominal values (in figures).
- copy certified by an investor of annual and interim accounting (financial) statements for two preceding calendar years and the elapsed reporting periods of the current year or for all elapsed reporting periods from the date of the legal entity incorporation if less than two calendar years passed from such date till the application date.
Documents submission options
Information on an investor's project shall be submitted and published in RUSSIAN.
- in electronic form or
- by post or by courier/hand delivery or through a representative (to Crimea State Autonomous Institution Center for Investment and Regional Development, mailing address: 1, Kirov str., Simferopol, 295015, Republic of Crimea)
Document acceptance time: 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM Monday to Friday, lunch break from 1:00 till 2:00 PM.
Contact phone to clarify any issues regarding the document submission procedure: +7 (3652) 620-736