Development of a project strategy
- a project objective is determined;
- a market research concerning promises of the project is carried out;
- a project territory is determined;
- compliance with the requirements for a FEZ participant is determined;
- a feasibility study is carried out (core profitability and payback indicators) in order to establish feasibility of the project implementation; and
- a resolution on the project implementation is taken.
Preparation of documents
The following documents are to be submitted to obtain a FEZ participant status:
- a written application on agreement execution (Download);
- copies of constituent documents (for legal entities);
- a copy of the Certificate of Registration with Tax Authorities;
- a copy of the Certificate of State Registration of a Legal Entity or an Individual Entrepreneur; and
- an investment policy statement in the approved format (Download).
Term of a FEZ participant status assignment
- within 7 days (a resolution on execution of an agreement is taken by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea) - for projects with the capital investments amount up to RUB 100 million;
- within 22 days (the documents are submitted to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea, then within 7 days they, together with a draft agreement, are submitted to the FEZ Expert Board for consideration; the FEZ Expert Board passes a resolution on execution of an agreement within 15 days) - for projects with the capital investments amount exceeding RUB 100 million;
- entry of information about the agreement into the Unified Register of FEZ Participants - within 3 days (the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea sends a signed copy of the agreement for the operation environment in the FEZ to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation on its signing date to enter the applicant into the said Register);
- a FEZ participant status is assigned to the entity/individual on the date of entry of the information into the Unified Register of FEZ Participants.
Documents submission options
Information on a FEZ project shall be submitted and published in RUSSIAN
- in electronic form or
- by post (to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea, mailing address: 13, Kirov passage, Simferopol, 295005, Republic of Crimea)
Contact phones to clarify any issues regarding the document submission procedure: +7 (3652) 54-42-94 or 27-44-04.