Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea is the executive authority of the Republic of Crimea, subordinated to the Head of the Republic of Crimea and the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea.
The Ministry develops and implements state policy of socio-economic development, investment and foreign trade policy, state policy in the sphere of development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Republic of Crimea.
Ministry performs the following tasks in the investment sphere:
- formation and implementation of the state policy in the field of investment activities;
- creation of conditions to stimulate investment activity in the Republic of Crimea and attract investment through organizing of the most-favoured-nation status to investors;
- promotion of economic and investment potential of the Republic of Crimea;
- management of the Free Economic Zone in the Republic of Crimea;
- coordination of activities of the specialized organizations dealing with investors.
Adress: 13, Kirova Avenue, Simferopol, Republic of Crimea, Russian Federation
Reception: +7 (3652) 544-361;
Investment and Innovation and External Economy Activity Division: +7 (3652) 27-44-04, +7 (3652) 54-43-94, +7 (3652) 27-45-30.