Council for Investment Climate Improvement of the Republic of Crimea
The Council for Investment Climate Improvement of the Republic of Crimea was established in Crimea by Order of the Head of the Republic of Crimea No. 215-U dated August 22, 2014 to develop the unified investment policy, consideration of investment projects and facilitating the process of dealing with any challenges arising during their implementation.
Key Functions of the Council
- Promotion of implementation of the main principles of the Government Policy concerning attracting and effective use of investments in the Crimea economics
- Organization of effective interaction of the executive government bodies, local government authorities and businesses taking part in the investment process
- Presentation of justified proposals regarding feasibility of investment projects implementation aimed at development of the high priority economic areas and having strategically social and economic significance for the Republic of Crimea
- Consideration of a draft Investment Strategy of the Republic of Crimea. Analysis of the progress and implementation results of the Crimea Investment Strategy, preparation and consideration of any correction proposals
- Making proposals for conflict resolution between investors and the executive government bodies of the Republic of Crimea, local government authorities and district government administrations in the Republic of Crimea, facilitating the process of dealing with challenges interfering with the investment process
- Review of the results of investment projects implementation in the territory of the Republic of Crimea
- Improvement of the investment climate in the Republic of Crimea creating favorable conditions for business operations, reduction of administrative barriers in the Republic of Crimea, as well as implementation of actions ("Road Maps") for improvement of the Crimea positions in the National Investment Climate Ranking in the territory of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.