Free economic zone
In accordance with Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 377-FZ dated November 29, 2014 "Concerning Development of the Republic of Crimea and the City with Federal Status Sevastopol and the Free Economic Zone in the Territory of the Republic of Crimea and the City with Federal Status Sevastopol" a Free Economic Zone was established in the territory of the Republic of Crimea and the City with Federal Status Sevastopol since January 1, 2015.
The Free Economic Zone (FEZ) involves a special mode of entrepreneurship and other activities, as well as application of the duty-free customs treatment.
The FEZ will operate till December 31, 2039.
Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs may become participants of the FEZ.
Tax Incentives and Preferences for Participants of the Crimean FEZ
1. Corporate profit tax:
- federal budget – 0% for 10 years;
- budget of the Republic of Crimea:
- 2% in the first 3 years;
- 6% - in from the 4th to the 8th year;
- 13,5% - from the 9th year.
2. Exemption from the corporate property tax for 10 years.
3. Accelerated depreciation of own fixed assets.
4. Exemption from the land tax for 3 years.
5. Application of the duty-free customs treatment.