Industrial park "Bakhchisarai"
Creation of the "Bakhchisarai" Industrial Park is carried out within the framework of the federal target programme "Socio-economic Development of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol to 2024", approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 790 dated 11.08.2014.
The creation of specialized industrial sites – industrial parks (IP) is one of the most effective tools of industrial policy. The development of IP is the most attractive form of government incentives for industrial development, which allows you to work out the key points of supporting small and medium-sized business and attracting investment in a certain territory.
The creation of IP «Bakhchisarai» is planned to be carried out on the territory of the urban settlement of Bakhchisarai in Bakhchisarai district of the Republic of Crimea on an area of 97.25 hectares. The type of park is greenfield. The land plot is located within the boundaries of the urban settlement of Bakhchisarai. On the basis of the Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated 22.11.2016 № 1473-R «On granting a land plot for permanent (indefinite) use», the right holder of the land plot is the Ministry of economic development of the Republic of Crimea.
The territory of Industrial Park is located in the Northern part of the city of Bakhchisarai. On a land plot with cadastral number 90:01:010104:641.
The purpose of creating an IP is to ensure sustainable socio-economic development of the region based on the formation of modern production sites that are attractive for the investors and residents who want to create a business and develop competitive production. The industrial park is formed in order to increase the investment attractiveness of the region. It is the territory of an industrial zone where all the necessary engineering and transport infrastructure is created for business development, as well as providing services that are in demand by entrepreneurs – logistics, consulting and organizational.
The basis for IP implementation is minimal infrastructure and engineering restrictions, good logistics, minimal legal risks and human resources.
Bakhchisarai district has a favorable and profitable geographic position in many respects. The location of Bakhchisarai between the largest cities of the Crimea and in close proximity to the Southern coast of the Crimea, suggests demand. Buildings or structures do not occupy the territory intended for placement of IP in the urban settlement of Bakhchisarai and it is not used.
after I. K. Aivazovsky is 42 km
The following types of permitted land use are established for land plots intended for housing residents of an industrial park:
- Heavy industry (code 6.2);
- Light industry (code 6.3);
- Petrochemical industry (code 6.5);
- Construction industry (code 6.6);
- Business management (code 4.1);
- Markets (code 4.3);
- Public services (code 3.1);
- Providing scientific activities (code 3.9);
- Public use of capital construction projects (code 3.0);
- Road transport (code 7.2);
- Hotel services (code 4.7);
- Communication (code 6.8).
The choice of industries is primarily due to environmental safety considerations, since the site is located in close proximity to a cement production facility that has a sanitary zone within a radius of 1 km.
Providing the object with engineering infrastructure:
- Power supply to consumers of Industrial Park will be provided from two substations of throughput capacity 35/10 kW;
- Construction of gas pipeline to the Industrial Park is expected to be carried out from the existing underground medium-pressure gas pipeline laid from Automated Gas Distribution Station (AGDS) of Bakhchisarai;
- Water park provides for off-site design of networks of a water pipe, which is on the balance of State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea «Water of Crimea»;
- Domestic sewerage – disposal is provided for on-site sewerage networks with further treatment at the projected treatment facilities of domestic sewage;
- Industrial sewerage – industrial waste water is diverted to on-site industrial sewerage networks after treatment at individual treatment facilities;
- Rain sewerage – a project for removing rainwater from the surface of the residents' territory is developed by separate projects taking into account the residents' territory.
The IP project provides for the following resource consumption
Creation of Industrial Park is considered as one of the tools to promote the economic activity in the region targeted primarily for projects of small and medium-sized business to ensure:
- rise in the investment appeal and inflow of investments;
- simplification of a procedure for access to land plots;
- low administrative risks;
- provision of certain incentives and preferences;
- output cost reduction through effective logistics;
- creation of high-performance jobs;
- rise in tax revenues to budgets of all levels;
- overall economic growth.
Potential residents of Industrial Park «Bakhchisarai»
Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea, together with JSC "Crimea Development Corporation", which is a specialized organization for attracting investment and working with investors in the Republic of Crimea, implements measures to attract potential residents.
Currently, JSC "Crimea Development Corporation" has been concluded 5 memoranda (agreements) of cooperation in the implementation of investment projects in the territory of "Bakhchisaray" Industrial Park with the declared investment amount 5.895 RUB billion and 650 jobs are being created. The requested land area of 29 ha, which is 43.4% of the total usable area of the park. All 5 investors confirmed the relevance of the projects after the commissioning of the facility.
Thus, the creation of an industrial park will ensure the formation of conditions for sustainable socio-economic development of the region based on the creation of competitive industries and employment.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea