Provision of investment sites
Land plots and real estate items are provided without the tender procedure to the Investors who executed agreements for investment projects implementation in the territory of the Republic of Crimea with the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea.
To enter into an Investment Agreement the Investor shall submit the following list of documents:
Procedure for consideration of investor’s applications and entry into agreements for investment project implementation in the territory of the Republic of Crimea
(as amended on August 24, 2016, November 10, 2016)
- a copy of the certificate of state registration of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur verified by the investor;
- a copy of the certificate of registration with tax authorities verified by the investor;
- a copy of constituent documents verified by the investor;
- feasibility study for the Investment Project;
- a document proving financial solvency of the investor;
- a document reasserting the authority of the person to act on the investor's behalf;
- accounting statements (annual and interim) for two years preceding the time of application;
- a tax department statement attesting fulfillment of an obligation to pay taxes, levies, penalties, and fines by the taxpayer;
- a statement verified by the head of the legal entity certifying that this entity is free of the following obligations:
- obligation to go through reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings;
- overdue (outstanding) monetary liability;
- wage arrears.
- if an investor is a legal entity incorporated less than one calendar year prior to the time of application under the Procedure, it is necessary to provide additionally the information on its founders as follows: :
- full corporate name (if founders are legal entities) or full name (if founders are individual persons);
- passport details and the Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN) of the legal entity's founder, if the the legal entity's founder is an individual person;
- details of the founder – legal entity (address with the postal code; phone, fax, code of the entity according to the General Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations (OKPO); Primary State Registration Number (OGRN) or Primary State Registration Number of the Individual Entrepreneur (OGRNIP));
- the founder's participatory interest in the authorized capital of the legal entity: interest (percentage or fractional ratio) and its nominal values (in figures).