Tax Incentives and Preferences for Participants of the FEZ:
1. 1. Reduced corporate profit tax rate
- Federal budget – 0% for 10 years;
- budget of the Republic of Crimea:
- 2% in the first 3 years;
- 6% - from the 4th to the 8th year; and
- 13,5% from the 9th year.
These rates apply provided that taxpayers maintain separate records of income (expenses) from activities carried out as participants of the FEZ, as well as income (expenses) from other activities.
2. Exemption from the corporate property tax for 10 years
With regard to any property carried on the FEZ participant's balance sheet used for performance of the agreement for the operation in the FEZ.
3. Accelerated depreciation of own fixed assets
The accelerated depreciation factor shall not exceed 2.
4. Exemption from the land tax for 3 years
With regard to any land plots located in the territory of the FEZ and used for performance of the agreement for the operation in the FEZ starting from commencement of the ownership right for each land plot.
5. Application of the duty-free customs treatment
Any commissioned equipment to which the duty-free customs treatment is applied by a FEZ participant, as well as any goods to which the duty-free customs treatment is applied and used to create real estate items in the territory of the FEZ shall be excused from all import customs duties and taxes.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea