The round table will be discussed topical issues of protecting the rights of small and medium-sized businesses
On Thursday, February 25, the House of Entrepreneurship will host a round table meeting on the topic: "Topical issues of protecting the rights of small and medium-sized businesses".
The round table meeting will be attended by the prosecutor of Simferopol Vyacheslav Vdovkin and assistant prosecutor Tatyana Sklyarova.
At the event, the participants will discuss a number of issues:
- results of the work of the prosecutor's office of Simferopol city on the protection of the rights of entrepreneurs in 2020-2021.;
- restrictions on the implementation of control and supervisory measures in 2021;
- the rights of business entities during scheduled and unscheduled inspections. Procedure for appealing a decision on bringing to administrative responsibility;
- the right of business entities to replace the administrative penalty in the form of a fine with a warning;
- state support for entrepreneurs during the spread of a new coronavirus infection;
- administrative responsibility of the customers’ term and procedure for payment of executed contracts;
- procedure for granting compensatory seats with the exception of the placement of non-stationary trade objects from the Schema NRF;
- procedure for handling and resolving complaints in the prosecutor's office.
The round table meeting will be held from 14.00 to 16.00, in Simferopol, 20 A, Sevastopol str. Participation is free of charge.
You can register here
- in the ADA personal account lk.frbk.ru;