A Seminar on Financial Inclusion of Small and Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship to Be Held in the House of Entrepreneur
On November 21 at 10:00 a.m. the Crimean House of Entrepreneur will house a seminar "Ensuring Financial Inclusion of Small and Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship".
Main issues of the seminar:
- What accounts are to be used for participation in procurements under Federal Law 44-FZ?
- How to open a settlement account without a visit to the bank?
- Express bank guarantees: a convenient alternative to classic crediting,
- How to obtain a credit for business?
- How to obtain financial support from the state?
- Financing for business. Conditions or capabilities
- Mikhail Mamuta, Head of the Service for Consumer Protection and Financial Inclusion, Bank of Russia;
- Marat Safiulin, Manager of the Federal Foundation for the Protection of Investors and Shareholders Rights (on approval);
- Artem Martynyuk, Regional Director, Service Organization Department, B2B Service Directorate, RNCB PJSC;
- Dmitry Dobryak, Head of Business development Department, Small Business Development Directorate, RNCB PJSC;
- Natalia Fedchun, Deputy Minister of Finance, Republic of Crimea;
- Alexander Tkachenko, Head of Department for Development of Entrepreneurial and Innovative Activity, Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Crimea.
Participation in the event is FREE!
You can register for the seminar in the personal account on the website of the Crimean Entrepreneurship Support Fund lk.frbk.ru, by the hotline phone number 8 800 500 38 59, or at address: 20A Sevastopolskaya Str., Simferopol, House of Entrepreneur