Initiation of a site
Executive government authorities, enterprises, companies and individuals (hereinafter - the "Initiator") can independently place information about an investment site on the Investment Portal following the procedure for "Personal Account" registration.
An investor at its own discretion takes a decision on investment projects implementation at any potential investment sites published on the Investment Portal, therefore a fact of an investment site publication DOES NOT guarantee investments (profit) raising.
Preparation of documents
The following documents must be prepared for publication of a site information:
- an investment site data sheet;
- photographic materials and any related documents;
- an enlarged land plot/facility layout on the Public Cadastral Map with the reference to a locality;
- documents certifying the title to or the right to use a land plot or a real estate item; and
- copies of the document of state registration for a legal entity or a copy of the ID document for an individual.
Submission of documents
Information on a potential investment site shall be submitted and published in RUSSIAN.
A responsible officer considers all materials related to an investment site within 10 (ten) business days and, if there are no comments, the investment site data sheet is released to the public on the Investment Portal.
If a responsible officer has any comments as to the information to be published, any such site can be published provided that all such comments are resolved, without regard to the time passed.
Once the responsible officer has approved the materials, the Initiator cannot amend the submitted materials at its own discretion. If necessary, any amendments are made upon approval of the responsible officer.
Contact phone to clarify any issues regarding the document submission procedure: +7 (978) 909-13-29