JSC Development Corporation of the Republic of Crimea
Crimea Development Corporation JSC was established by the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated November 25, 2015 No. 1139-r.
The Corporation is aimed at ensuring of efficient interaction of the Republic of Crimea and private investors, investment funds and development institutions for implementation of investment projects in the territory of the Republic of Crimea.
- search and attraction of investors into the Republic of Crimea;
- promotion of the Republic of Crimea on the Russian and overseas markets;
- creation of the investment brand of the Republic of Crimea;
- creation of comfortable conditions for investment into the Republic of Crimea;
- individual support to investment projects;
- creation of the infrastructure for industrial, trading, agroindustrial parks, technology parks and clusters in the territory of the Republic of Crimea;
- implementation of investment projects on the basis of public-private partnership;
- participation in development of regulatory legal acts on investment activity;
- preparation and creation of investment sites;
- attraction of Russian and international development institutions to the Republic of Crimea;
- provision of information support to central and local authorities of the Republic of Crimea on the issues of investment projects implementation.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Daniil Olegovich Pidaev
Address: 295000, Republic of Crimea, Simferopol, 3 floor, Ekaterininskaya str., h.28/ Zhelyabova str., h.10
Reception: 8 (800) 505-38-49, +7 (978) 000-08-23, +7 (978) 909-73-55
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea