Micro-credit company «Fund for microfinance of entrepreneurship of the Republic of Crimea» (MCC «FMERC») provides microloans to individual entrepreneurs and legal entities that meet the criteria of a micro and smaii businesses they are registered on the territory of the Republic of Crimea.
At the same time, the purpose of using a microloan should be the creation and development of your own business, replenishment of working capital, purchase of equipment and other areas related to the implementation of business activities.
Microloans of up to 5 million rubles are provided to entrepreneurs on a refundable and reimbursable basis for a period of 6 to 36 months (in high-alert mode in the Crimea for up to 24 months).
Fund provides microloans for 14 programmes
Rules for granting microloans by micro-credit company "Microfinance Entrepreneurship Fund of the Republic of Crimea"Rules (as amended dated 25.12.2020) (PDF,507.00 Kb)
Rules for the provision of micro-loans "OPTIMAL"Rules (as amended dated 25.12.2020) (PDF, 493.14 Kb)
Rules for the provision of micro-loans "SELF-EMPLOYED"Rules (as amended dated 25.12.2020) (PDF, 305.00 Kb)
Rules for the provision of micro-loans "TURNOVER"Rules (as amended dated 25.12.2020) (PDF, 1.79 Mb)
Fund Director: Valentina Mihailovna Alenina
Address: 1, 5th floor, Kirov Ave., Simferopol, 295000, Republic of Crimea
E-mail: fond.mikrofinansRK@mail.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +7 (3652) 772-277,
+7 (978) 999-07-77 — department for microloan support,
+7 (978) 211-60-00 — department for providing microloans,
+7 (978) 211-50-00 — department for providing microloans.
The guarantee is provided by the state unitary enterprise of the Republic of Crimea «Crimea Guarantee Fund» (hereinafter referred to as the Fund) to small and medium-sized business and (or) support infrastructure organizations established (registered) on the territory of the Russian Federation in accordance with current legislation, operating in the territory of the Republic of Crimea (registered in the Republic of Crimea), meeting the following conditions:
- the results of the financial and economic activities of the recipient of support allow you to fulfill the obligations under the contract secured by the Guarantee Fund;
- as of any date during the period equal to 30 calendar days preceding the date of conclusion of the guarantee agreement, there is no overdue debt on taxes, fees and other mandatory payments to the budgets of the budget system of the Russian Federation exceeding 50 thousand rubles. This information can be confirmed by the financial institution;
- on the date of application for the provision of a guarantee, the recipient of support has no arrears to employees (staff) on wages for more than three months;
- the recipient of the support is not subject to insolvency (bankruptcy) procedures, including supervision, financial recovery, external management, bankruptcy proceedings, cancellation or suspension of the license (if the activity is subject to licensing);
- providing security for the main contract (excluding collateral) to the extent not secured by a Guarantee Fund that meets the requirements of FO. The amount of security for the recipient of support under the main contract, taking into account the Guarantee of the Fund, should not be less than 100 %.
Support may not be provided for small and medium-sized business and (or) support infrastructure organizations:
- being credit organizations, insurance organizations (except for consumer cooperatives), investment funds, non-governmental pension funds, professional participants in the securities market, pawn shops;
- parties to production sharing agreements;
- carrying out business activities in the field of gambling;
- being non-residents of the Russian Federation in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on currency regulation and currency control, except for cases stipulated by international agreements of the Russian Federation;
- in the process of liquidation, reorganization, as well as in the case of application of insolvency (bankruptcy) procedures, including supervision, financial recovery, external management, bankruptcy proceedings, or cancellation and suspension of the license (if the activity is subject to licensing);
- failed to submit documents or submitted false information and documents;
- those who do not meet the conditions for providing support;
- recognized as having violated the procedure and conditions for providing support, including failing to ensure the intended use of support funds, if less than three years have passed since the date of recognition.
Scheme of the Fund operation
Requirements for the received credit and a bank guarantee
Procedure for granting sureties and performance bonds for surety agreements by State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea «Crimean Guarantee Fund»Procedure (from 09.03.2021) (PDF, 352.83 Kb)
Catalog of guarantee products of State Unitary Enterprise RC «Crimea Guarantee Fund»Catalog (PDF, 359.9 Kb)
Fund Director: Sabina Shamilovna Lulina
Address: 13 A, Turetskaya str., Simferopol, 295000, Republic of Crimea
Telephone: +7 (978) 915-62-91, +7 (978) 900-27-37.
Educational and consulting services
The house of entrepreneurs: support and development of small and medium-sized business
Director: Vladislav Valeryevich Hanzhara
Address: 1st floor, 20 A, Sevastopol str., The house of entrepreneurs, Simferopol, Republic of Crimea, 295011
Telephone: +7 (978) 075-88-32
«Hoteline»: 8 (800) 500-38-59
«Regional leasing company of the Republic of Crimea» JSC was created as part of the national project «Small and medium-sized business and support for individual business initiatives» in order to support Crimean entrepreneurs in the field of financial leasing.
The founder of the RLC is the Republic of Crimea, and the Ministry of economic development of the Republic of Crimea exercises the rights of the founder on behalf of the Republic of Crimea.
Leasing items can be new (unused and/or not commissioned) equipment and new (unused) vehicles, special equipment.
At present, RLC offers 8 leasing products:
- «Leasing of equipment»,
- «Leasing of medical equipment»,
- «Leasing of motor transport»,
- «Leasing of heavy and special equipment»,
- «Leasing of buses»,
- «Leasing of small-fishing vessels»,
- «Leasing of agricultural machinery and equipment»,
- «Leasing of vehicles for the development of tourist transport and recreation».
The amount of financing under the lease agreement – from 1 million rubles to 120 million rubles.
Advance payment – from 10%, lease term – up to 60 months.
The leasing recipient is a small and medium-sized business entity (209-FL) and it carries out one or more types of economic activity in priority sectors: agriculture, manufacturing, construction, transport, recreation and tourism, healthcare.
Since May 2020 «Regional leasing company of the Republic of Crimea» JSC starts accepting applications for leasing at preferential rates of 6% and 8% per annum (an increase in price per year from 3 to 4%).
General director: Yana Valeryevna Gamaley
Address:13 A, Turetskaya str., Simferopol, 295000, Republic of Crimea
The state Council of the Republic of Crimea, in compliance with Federal law №. 379-FL of 29.11.2014, in order to support small and medium-sized business, adopted regional laws that set reduced rates for special tax regimes.
For the periods 2017-2021, the rates for special tax regimes are set at:
- for tax paid when applying the simplified tax system:
- up to 4%, if the object of taxation is income;
- 10 percent, if the object of taxation is income reduced by the amount of expenses;
- for the tax paid when applying the patent tax system – up to 4% for all categories of taxpayers;
- for the unified agricultural tax – up to 4%.
About establishment of the tax rate paid when applying the simplified tax system in the territory of the Republic of CrimeaLaw of the Republic of Crimea December 29, 2014 №59-LRC/2014 (PDF, 383.0 Kb)
About establishment of the rate of the unified agricultural tax in the territory of the Republic of CrimeaLaw of the Republic of Crimea December 29, 2014 №60-LRC/2014 (PDF, 376.0 Kb)
About establishment of the tax rate paid when applying the patent system of taxation in the territory of the Republic of CrimeaLaw of the Republic of Crimea December 29, 2014 №62-LRC/2014 (PDF, 381.0 Kb)
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea