Conditions for Granting a Loan
Microloan amount in Russian Rubles
100,000 rubles to 3,000,000 rubles
Microloan term (months)
Microloans are granted for the period of up to 36 months
Small- and medium-sized businesses, including farm enterprises and agricultural consumer cooperatives defined in accordance with the federal legislation and registered in the territory of the Republic of Crimea for not less than three months
- replenishment of working capital; or
- replenishment of fixed capital
Obligatory conditions for microloan granting
- compliance of a small business with the criteria defined by the Russian Federation legislation;
- registration of a small business as a tax payer in the territory of the Republic of Crimea;
- no past-due debt in respect of taxes and other obligatory payments (including penalties, fines and other sanctions envisaged by the RF legislation) to the budgets and extra-budgetary funds;
- no insolvency (bankruptcy) procedures in respect of a prospective Borrower during the last two years (or a shorter period depending on the term of economic activity) prior to the date of the application for microloan to the Fund;
- no overdue liabilities of a small business under credit or loan agreements as at the date of the application to the Fund for a microloan and six months prior
over RUB 200,000 - at least 100% security in the form of Pledged Assets
Surety of individuals is acceptable as a form of microloan security. Minimum one surety who is an individual; a husband/wife is permitted.
Usual response time for a microloan application from its receipt by a Fund specialist till its consideration by the Expert Board
10 (ten) days maximum
Microloan interest rate
Rate - 7 to 12% per annum
Form of a microloan
Microloan proper use monitoring
During 3 months
Repayment of a principal debt amount and interests under a microloan
On a case-by-case basis for each borrower based on its financial standing, planned profits and losses and other parameters of the Borrower's activities.
Penalty in case of any delay in monthly microloan and interests repayment
0.5% per day of the late payment
Microloan early repayment charge
Microborrowing Rules of Microcredit Company Microfinance Entrepreneurship Fund of the Republic of CrimeaRules (PDF, 7.43 Mb)
Fund Director: Alenina Valentina;
Address: 1, 5th floor, Kirov passage, Simferopol, 295000, Republic of Crimea
e-mail: fond.mikrofinansRK@mail.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +7 3652 77-22-77
Scheme of the Fund operation
Requirements for the received credit and a bank guarantee:
Term of the secured obligation
6 months to 5 years
up to 2 years
Amount of the secured obligation
500,000 rubles or more
up to 70% of the credit amount.
up to 70% of the guarantee amount - for small and medium businesses operating in the high-priority economic sectors;
up to 50% of the guarantee amount - for other support recipients.
1% per annum of the surety amount - for small and medium businesses operating in the high-priority economic sectors
0.5 % per annum of the surety amount - for small and medium businesses operating in the high-priority economic sectors
1.25 % per annum of the surety amount - for other support recipients
1 % per annum of the surety amount - for other support recipients
Fee payment procedure
In the event the Fund surety is provided for more than 1 year, payment by installments is possible (paid period - a year or a remaining period of the surety validity).
Surety commencement date
Surety validity period starts from the moment of its issue (a surety agreement conclusion) subject to the fee payment
Requirements for financial (bank) organization
Financial organization having passed a qualification process and concluded a cooperation agreement with the Fund
Procedure for granting sureties and performance bonds for surety agreements by State Unitary Enterprise of the Republic of Crimea "Crimean Guarantee Fund"Procedure (PDF, 1.45 Mb)
Fund Director: Boul Vladislav;
Address: 12, office 404, Petropavlovskaya str., Simferopol, 295000, Republic of Crimea
Telephone: +7 978 91 56 291
Small and medium business support and development
Workshops and trainings
Advisory support concerning
- "Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship".
- "Fundamentals of Business Planning".
- "1C Accounting".
- "Working with E-Platforms".
- "Corporate Legal Adviser. Legal Support and Claim-Related Work".
- "Online Entrepreneurship".
- "Building a Corporate Brand and Personal Brand of a Manager".
- "Taxation - General and Special Treatment, Peculiarities of Transition and Application".
- "Scheduled and Extraordinary Inspections by Regulatory Bodies".
- "Tax and Accounting Records. Tax News and Prospects".
- "Anti-Crisis Management".
- "Project Management", "Target Management" and "Time Management".
- "Financial Management".
- financial planning;
- marketing support for operations and business planning;
- legal support for operations;
- information and legal support for operations;
- staff recruitment;
- application of the labor legislation of the Russian Federation
Fund Director: Zelensky Dmitry;
Address: 20a, Entrepreneur House, Sevastopolskaya str., Simferopol, 295000, Republic of Crimea, Russian Federation;
Credit easing mechanism
Financial support using a credit and financial lease (leasing) easing mechanism is provided to companies for interest rate compensation when credits in Russian Rubles are obtained from banks operating in the territory of the Russian Federations to ensure corporate business development.
In March 2016, the Procedure was amended involving an additional option for reimbursement of a portion of costs incurred by companies as a result of credit interest payment and/or financial lease (leasing) agreements for purchase of diesel-generator, gas turbine and other units intended for electrical power generation.
Subsidizing procedure for legal entities from the Crimean budget aimed at providing financial support for the companies of the Republic of Crimea using a credit and financial lease (leasing) agreements easing mechanismProcedure (PDF, 414.0 Kb)
The State Council of the Republic of Crimea has adopted some local laws setting reduced interest rates for special tax treatment regimes in pursuance of Federal Law No. 379-FZ dated November 29, 2014 and in order to provide small and medium businesses support.
With respect to periods 2017-2021 the interest rates for special tax treatments are:
- for a tax paid under the simplified tax system:
- up to 4%, if income is a taxable item;
- 10 percent, if income reduced by the amount of expenditures is a taxable item;;
- for a tax paid using a patent taxation system - up to 4% for all taxpayer categories;
- for the unified agricultural tax - up to 4%.