About development corporation in the Republic of Crimea
Joint Stock Company (JSC), "Development Corporation of the Republic of Crimea" — a regional development institution, established on 25th November in 2015 on the initiative of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea to improve the business climate of the Republic of Crimea, conducting investment activities and targeted investment in priority sectors of economy of the Republic of Crimea, creating a tool for the implementation of regional investment strategies, development and implementation of investment projects of territorial development of the Republic of Crimea, creation and development of industrial parks and development in the Republic of Crimea public-private partnership. The company's headquarter is located in Simferopol.
Implementation of the functions of a specialized organization for attracting investments and working with investors on the principle of "one window".
The Corporation cooperates with regional Executive authorities, development institutions, private investors and investment funds in order to create a favorable investment climate and implement a regional investment strategy by attracting investments in priority sectors of the regional economy, in particular, the development of public-private partnerships.
Filling industrial and agro-industrial parks with residents.
The Corporation provides investors with a number of free services:
- Search and selection of investment sites on the territory of the Republic of Crimea for the implementation of investment projects, taking into account the parameters set by the investor.
- Posting information about potential investment sites, projects, and formed investment offers on your official website kr82.ru.
- Consultation about measures of state support and investment activity on the territory of the Republic of Crimea, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Crimea and the Russian Federation.
- Consulting investors who are implementing or planning to implement investment projects on the territory of the Republic of Crimea on financial, economic and legal issues related to the implementation of investment projects.
- Consideration of investors requests regarding the use of public-private partnership mechanisms within the PPP - Public-private partnership project office established in the Corporation.
- Organization of negotiations, meetings, meetings aimed at resolving issues arising in preparation for the implementation of investment projects in the Republic of Crimea.
- Support the "one window" of the Agreements on implementation of investment projects on the territory of the Republic of Crimea concluded with investors in accordance with the Procedure of consideration of appeals of investors, conclusion of agreements on implementation of investment projects, monitoring the execution of the agreement and implementation of investment projects as well as support of investment projects on the territory of the Republic of Crimea, approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea on October 07, 2014 No.368 "About some questions of implementation of investment projects on the territory of the Republic of Crimea".
Reference book of an investor
Today, the Republic of Crimea is a territory of unique opportunities for doing business and effective work of investor capital. Investing in Crimea is an investment in the future of Russia!
We are open to cooperation, we form transparent relations between government and business, create comfortable conditions for the investor to work and implement investment projects.
The magazine "Invest in Crimea»
The magazine “Invest in Crimea” - presents the latest business news, current comments on legislation, and personal success stories of investors.
In addition, on the pages of "Invest in Crimea", the reader receives complete and up-to-date information about free investment sites for opening and developing their business, as well as about upcoming events in the investment and economic sphere.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea