State support for agriculture
In 2021, state support will be provided in the following areas:
- carrying out a complex of agrotechnological works, increasing the level of environmental safety of agricultural production, as well as improving the fertility and quality of soils;
- purchase of elite seeds;
- laying of perennial plantings, including the construction of trellises;
- laying and maintenance of grape plantations, including the construction of trellises, uprooting of decommissioned perennial vineyards;
- subsidy for 1 kilogram of grapes produced and sold;
- payment of insurance premiums under agricultural insurance contracts in the field of crop production;
- reimbursement of energy costs for the production of protected ground vegetables;
- subsidies for the laying of essential oil crops;
- protection of agricultural crops from hail;
- subsidies for conducting hydro-reclamation activities.
- support for livestock breeding, including: maintenance of breeding brood stock of farm animals, purchase of breeding young stock of farm animals (except for those purchased by import);
- support of own production of cow's and (or) goat's milk sold and (or) shipped for own processing;
- development of meat animal husbandry, including for preserved and grown-up livestock of ewes older than a year, and goats older than a year, for breeding commercial livestock of cattle of specialized meat breeds;
- support for the production and sale of fine and semi-fine wool;
- payment of insurance premiums accrued under agricultural insurance contracts in the field of animal husbandry and (or) commercial aquaculture (commercial fish farming).
- grants in the form of subsidies for the development of family farms on the basis of peasant (farm) farms in the Republic of Crimea;
- grants in the form of subsidies for the development of the material and technical base of agricultural consumer cooperatives in the Republic of Crimea;
- grant in the form of a subsidy for the implementation of the project for the creation and development of a peasant (farmer) economy and the development of rural cooperation;
- subsidies to agricultural consumer cooperatives for reimbursement of part of the costs.
- subsidies per unit of commercial fish products grown (caught) and sold;
- for the construction and (or) reconstruction (modernization) of objects of the fisheries complex, as well as the purchase of equipment for fish farming and (or) fishing.
- compensation for direct costs incurred for the construction and modernization of agricultural facilities;
- compensation of part of the cost of purchasing food wheat (to flour producers);
- compensation of a part of the costs for the sale of produced and sold bread and bakery products (to enterprises of the baking industry);
- providing a one-time payment to young professionals who are employed in agricultural organizations of the Republic of Crimea, located in rural areas.
- improving the living conditions of citizens living in rural areas, including young families and young professionals;
- improvement of rural areas.
In addition, the Republic of Crimea implements a mechanism of preferential lending to agricultural producers. Under the preferential program, agricultural producers can get loans at a rate of up to 5% per annum, both on short-term and investment loans.
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea