The Scheme of territorial planning
In accordance with the town planning code of the Russian Federation elaboration of the territorial planning document is intended to define the territory. Assignment based on the combination of social, economic, environmental and other factors to ensure sustainable development of territories, development of engineering, transport and social infrastructure. It ensures the interests of citizens and associations in the Republic of Crimea.
The main goal of territorial planning of the Republic of Crimea is to create prerequisites for improving the effectiveness of territorial development management by making urban planning decisions that will contribute to:
- improve the living conditions of the population, improving the environmental situation, effective development of engineering, transport, industrial and social infrastructure, preserving historical, cultural and natural heritage, ensuring sustainable urban development of the territory of the republic;
- solve strategic problems and operational issues of planning the development of the Republic taking into account the peculiarities and problems of the spatial organization of its territory;
- mutual agreement of the interests of the municipalities that are part of the Republic and their alignment with the interests of neighboring districts of the Republic of Crimea and the subjects of the Russian Federation;
- urban planning regulation of the use of the territory of the Republic and related real estate by administrative, legal and economic means;
- achieve sustainable development of the territory of the Republic of Crimea on the basis of its coordinated planning at all territorial levels of government, taking into account the protection of the environment for existing and future generations, as well as ensuring favorable conditions for social and economic development of society.
Documents for the Scheme:
Territorial planning scheme of the Republic of Crimea
(as amended from 13.12.2019)
Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 8, 2015 N 2004 "On approval of the territorial planning scheme of the Russian Federation in relation to the territories of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol in relation to the areas of Federal transport (railway, air, sea, inland water, pipeline transport), Federal highways, energy, higher education and healthcare"
(as amended from 20.12.2016)
Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated December 30, 2015 No. 855 "On approval of the territorial planning scheme of the Republic of Crimea"
(as amended on 12.04.2017)
Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated December 13, 2019 No. 733 "On amendments to the resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated December 30, 2015 No. 855 "On approval of the territorial planning Scheme of the Republic of Crimea"
(as amended from 13.12.2019 year)
© Investment Portal of the Republic of Crimea