Land-Use Planning Scheme
In accordance with the Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation, the land-use planning document is developed with a focus on identification of the land use purpose based on the combination of social, economic, ecological and other factors to ensure sustainable development of the areas, development of engineering, transport and social infrastructure, ensuring that the interests of the citizens and associations in the Republic of Crimea are taken into account.
The main purpose of the land-use planning in the Republic of Crimea is to create assumptions for augmentation of the area development control through adoption of town-planning solutions to contribute to
- improvement of the living conditions of the population, environmental improvement, efficient development of engineering, transport, production and social infrastructure, preservation of historical-cultural and natural heritage, and provision of sustainable town-planning development of the Republic's territory;
- solution of strategic and operational issues related to planning of the Republic's development with die account of specific features and issues of spatial arrangement of its territory;
- coordination of interests of municipal units within the Republic and their linkage to the interests of the neighboring districts within the Republic of Crimea and constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- town-planning regulation of the Republic's territory use and real estate items related to it by administrative, legal and economic methods;
- attainment of area sustainability of the Republic of Crimea based on its coherent planning at all levels of territory control with due account of preservation of living environment for existing and future generations, as well as to ensure favorable conditions for social and economic development.
Documents on the Scheme:
Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation dated October 8, 2015 No. 2004-r "On Approval of the Land-Use Planning Scheme in the Russian Federation as applied to the Territories of the Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol with Regard to the Federal Transport Areas (Railway, Air, Marine, Inland Water-Borne, and Pipeline Transport), Federal Roads, Higher Education, Power Industry, Higher Education and Healthcare" (as amended on 20.12.2016)Regulation No. 2004-r (PDF, 494.0 Kb)
Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Crimea dated December 30, 2015 No. 855 "On Approval of the Land-Use Planning Scheme" (as amended on April 12, 2017)
Decree No. 855 (PDF, 4.67 Mb)